Format & Call Letters
Hot Country B 104.7 FM plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
B 104.7 with its massive 50,000-watt signal we're proud to serve Manhattan, Junction City, Wamego, and Topeka, KS.
B 104.7 FM targets affluent women 25 to 54 years old, the most sought after demographic by advertisers.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great artist, great songs! B 104.7 FM listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Old Dominion, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Josh Turner, Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, and many more.
B 104.7 FM Country music format is very popular at work or listeners.
B 104.7 FM Special Programming:
- The Noon Saloon We take over the lunch hour with throwback country cuts and in-studio artist interviews. Mix in listener requests and of course “free lunch” and you have the perfect weekday halftime from noon until 1 pm.
- Red Dirt Road B104.7 closes out the weekend with 2 hours of Texas and Oklahoma based “Red Dirt” country music. Red dirt is the hottest scene in independent country music mixing in a taste of blues and rock, featuring a countdown of the weekly Texas Music Top 10.
- Game of the Week. Each week we feature a different local high school match up as the season races toward the state football playoffs.
B 104.7 FM allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
B 104.7 FMhas a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: B 104.7 FM targets Affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: B 104.7 FM has more.females listening than males.
Occupation: B 104.7 FM listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: B 104.7 FM listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: B 104.7 FM listeners are well educated. The majority of B 104.7 FM listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: B 104.7 FM targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: B 104.7 FM attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with B 104.7 FM.
B 104.7 FM listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
B 104.7 FM targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The B 104.7 FM is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
B 104.7 FM Listeners Have Purchasing Power
B 104.7 FM targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
B 104.7 FM is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Here's Why B 104.7 FM Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Market your business to thousands of consumers each week with B 104.7 FM.
Spring 19/Fall 19 Nielsen Highlights
#1 Women 18-34 (tie) Tri-County
#1 Women 25-54 (tie) Tri-County
#2 Adults 35+(tie) Riley County
#1 Women 18-34 (tie) Riley County
#1 Women 25-54 (tie) Riley County
Target your business to over 17,600 customers with B 104.7 FM
Start Your Mornings With Bill and Jen On B 104.7 FM
Wake up to Bill and Jen in the Morning featuring the biggest hits from today's brightest country stars.
Playing the best in country music on Manhattan’s only local country morning show.
From the latest “Country Dirt” to the daily “4 Things You Need to Know” Bill and Jen keep the show tied to the country music community plus give away tickets to the area’s biggest country music concerts all year long.
Join Bill and Jen weekday mornings 5 AM to 9 aM on B 104.7 FM.
B 104.7 FM Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here